Start to Write Writing Course with James Bradley
Time & Location
About The Event
Start to Write is a one-day writing course to kickstart your writing life.
In an exciting bookshop on one of Sydney's most vibrant streets, with the support of Australia's largest independent publisher, you'll get the hands-on teaching you need to start writing, from acclaimed tutor and novelist James Bradley.
You'll be writing there and then, experimenting with techniques, plus gaining tips on what to do next to start your writing life.
• What are the crucial ingredients of a great story?
• What makes a great opening?
• How do you know what to leave in and what to take out?
• What are the fundamentals of fiction?
Join James Bradley and the Faber Writing Academy at Better Read Than Dead to find out.
PLUS! As well as a great day's intensive teaching, you'll then also be entitled to our alumni discount (15% off courses) - so if you're considering a Faber Writing Academy course, why not try this one first?
START TO WRITE - a no-excuses, let's-get-going, beginner's guide to writing, from people who know how.
The course includes:
• A full day of tuition from 10am to 4pm
• Regular tea and coffee breaks (lunch not provided)
• On completion of the course, alumni discounts on future Faber writing Academy Courses and books from the Allen & Unwin website
There are limited places available on this course. Book soon to avoid disappointment.